Thursday, September 22, 2011

30 Weeks and Bravery

It's that time of the week again.  I am 30 weeks pregnant! Woo Hoo!  Here is the 30 week belly... and you're getting a treat... or a shock! ha.  I am giving you a side view and a semi front view!  The front view is taking a bit of bravery on my part, because you can see my thighs are getting very "thunder-ish" and my chin is threatening to go "double-ish" ha ha ha.  Oh well.  I can't undo it right now so I'm trying not to worry about it.  Trying to just make fun of it.  So here we go...

30 weeks30 weeks (fatty angle) ha.That's the 30 week belly. Not much to update you on. I have still been feeling that crazy light headed pass out type feeling and it seems to be quite bad right now. The top of my belly is starting to hurt like it did with Brendan. I have noticed a few new little stretchy marky friends. Other than that... not much to speak of. Next week is my last ultrasound. Should be a fun update. I know this particular update isn't full of fluffy clouds and unicorns, but on the same token I am not trying to be all gripey either... just telling it how it is. I guess I'll leave you with some happy things... *Avery is quite the night owl... my belly goes CRAZY at night. *I am generally pretty happy lately. *I have gotten her car seat and play yard. *At least I still fit in my maternity jeans... Barely. *Going to church again, and it's actually been something I look forward to... not dread. *The Office starts tonight! *My mom's birthday is tomorrow! *I get to see the OU vs. Mizzou game LIVE on Saturday with my cousin Kyle and his awesome wife Seana... oh and of course Dave! And that's it. Happy Thursday and Friday you all. P.S. If this pumpkin pie that I made today is any good, you will have a recipe post coming up.

13 comments:

  1. Amy you look amazing! Cant believe just ten more weeks and your little babe will be here! I hope the rest of this pregnancy flys by with ease for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good! I can't believe you only have 10 weeks (or less) to go! I hope you feel less of that lightheadedness. Ohhh and I really want to see your pumpkin pie post. I love me some pie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOK AMAZING AMY! Like so so pretty! So excited for this baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are looking GORGEOUS!!! Wow you are beautiful girl! Can't wait to see this kid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. those photos are beautiful! pregnancy suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Pie recipe! You look amazing Amy...don't even worry about that! Soooo pretty! Wow. Have a great beginning of Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww you are so gorgeous! I love these photos, they are so pretty. :]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay pie! Ummm...your amazing looking! I don't wanna hear anything about a double chin...there is no such thing on you! Double chins are cute anyhow! :) Believe me...I know. I still have one! Hee hee! Sorry about the growing pains. Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your adorable! And I see NO double chin developing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok can I just say that I LOVE the edits you did to these photos? I know it's not really a photog post, but really I love it! Your skin looks like you are actually "glowing" and your eyes are gorgeous! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh silly amy, i don't think you've ever looked prettier! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. You still look adorable on both angles :)
    I'm excited about watching this new season of The Office too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to add your thoughts to this post!