Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm Making a Comeback

Hi there!  Hopefully some of you are still out there.  I took a little blog hiatus.  I plan on blogging more in the near future.  I will likely start this weekend.

I've made some huge changes in my life health wise, and I want to share them with you.  Look for a far more in depth post this weekend.

This blog will be an inspiration and collaboration for anyone who is shifting their primary means of attaining nutrition from the highly processed and industrial farm produced food to more of an organic, natural, local approach to food and nutrition.  I will be posting ideas, recipes and sharing about any weight loss and health benefits that I am noticing.

The first thing I want to share about is water.  It's so important to be properly hydrated, and I can honestly say I have only been properly hydrated for about 1% of my life so far.  I started using an app that I was introduced to by a friend.  It is called Water Your Body, and it is a great motivator. It also helps to have a pretty and chemical free container to drink your water from.  When you like your water bottle, you'll want to take it with you everywhere and drink from it.  I love my lifefactory waterbottle.
So, I guess I should say that the first step to good health is drinking enough water.  My weight means that I need to drink 74 oz. a day.  When you drink water it helps your metabolism (hydrolysis)... it cleans you out... carries out some toxins.  Drink water.

See ya this weekend with a recipe.

4 comments:

  1. So pleased to see you back, I love your blog!! Looking forward to hearing about your weight loss success :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! I was on track with this but I need to get back to it. I know what you mean about a nice bottle. I have this clear tumbler with birds on it that I love to use.
    p.s. I noticed my old blog link on your sidebar and wanted to make sure you knew about my new URL.
    www.hearttoshutter.com
    Hope you are doing well Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you introduced me to the "Water your Body" app. I am doing so much better with my water intake now.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to add your thoughts to this post!