Monday, October 7, 2013

Week 11: A Surprising Loss

I was super shocked with some amazing progress this week.  I had such a busy week and weekend that I wasn't sure how accurate I was with my tracking, but obviously I did well enough.

Week 11: -2 lbs since last weigh in and -18.6 overall.
I didn't bother with the socks this time so you get to see my horrible chipping finger nail polish on my toes and my ugly knobby feet.  :)

If you need a run down on what I am doing, then visit my post from a couple weeks ago.

If you are on a weight loss journey then leave me a link to your blog or update me on your progress here in the comments.  I love to hear about people on this same journey and your success stories fuel me to keep going.

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to add your thoughts to this post!